Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become a popular subject in the field of Digital media in last few years. By creating content that is more easily found via search engines, you end up saving time and money.
SEO marketing also referred to as Search Engine Optimization is the process of increasing the visibility of a website on search engine results pages.
The goal is to improve the relevance of your website so that it is indexed and well positioned by the search engines. Ranking highly for search terms, which are known as Keywords, increases the visibility of a website and leads to a higher number of visitors to the actual website.
“Over the next three years, businesses that make use of the web expect to grow 40% faster than those that don’t”
Key Benefits of SEO:
• User-Friendly Websites: SEO helps to create a faster, smoother and user-friendly website. Well structured, clean and uncluttered websites compels a casual visitor to stay longer by decreasing bounce rate and increasing page views.
• Bring MORE Customers: Businesses that have a SEO optimised website bring MORE customers and grow as twice as fast than businesses that do not have one. SEO is probably the most efficient and affordable marketing strategy that exists today. If you are willing to spend few hours of time, energy and small amount of money then SEO will help bring “targeted” traffic to your website.
• Better Conversion Rates: SEO-optimised websites loads faster and are easy to read and surf and will open properly in almost all type of devices. Websites which are easy to read are more likely to be navigated and retain attention from readers or visitors.
• Build Brand Awareness: One of the benefits of getting higher ranks is building brand awareness. When your sites appear on the first page of major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing, then your potential customers are more likely to trust your brand. Nowadays, Search Engines play a significant role in making or breaking your brand.
• Competition: Search engines and SEO are very powerful. If your competitors are using SEO as a tool in marketing, you must simply ask yourself why you haven’t invested in such a strategy yet.
For the best ROI, SEO is one and only option. As compared to other strategies, SEO is inexpensive. Spend less and earn more, only through SEO